Pop Your Career, Life and Your Business With Bec McFarland
It sounds a little weird, right? Popping your career, life and business. But what if it were possible? What if you could just snap your fingers and have everything you ever wanted in those areas? Well, it’s not quite that easy. However, there are some things you can do to help make your dreams a reality.
In this week’s episode of High Performance Nursing, I have a fascinating conversation with Bec McFarland. Bec is a career and business coach and is the owner of Pop! Your Career. She is also a DISC advanced accredited consultant and facilitator, NLP Master Practitioner, and decile practitioner.
Bec shares what “popping” your career, life, and business means, what it is all about and how it relates to being intentional and taking action.
So many of us go through life on autopilot, not really knowing what we want or how to get it. If want to know how to “pop” your career, life, and business, have a listen to this episode to jumpstart your way to making your dreams a reality.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Bec’s career journey (02:08)
- Finding your top value and purpose (04:11)
- How to overcome the barriers that are stopping your career growth (11:44)
- The importance of giving yourself the space to explore (18:46)
- The truth about “dream jobs” (20:13)
- How to deal with conflict like a pro (31:06)
- Bec’s Pop Your Career business (32:41)
- Increasing your tolerance to failure (40:44)
- The bravest thing Bec has done in her business (46:05)
- Rapid-fire questions with Bec (51:37)
CONNECT WITH BEC MCFARLAND
Connect with Bec on her website
Connect with Bec on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
CONNECT WITH LIAM CASWELL COACHING
Follow @highperformancenursing on Instagram for the latest career and leadership coaching from Liam.
Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips and strategies to thrive within your career. All new joins receive my Career freebies that have helped hundreds of nurses succeed in their careers! (You must answer all questions to be admitted).
Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!