Scaling Value-Based Care Programs with Lynn Carroll
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, we are joined by Lynn Carroll, the Chief Operating Officer at HSBlox, a national-leading company empowering healthcare organizations with the tools and support to deliver value-based care successfully and sustainably.
While together, Lynn shares insights on how to scale value-based care programs, emphasizing an incremental approach using modular building blocks of technology. He also highlights the importance of tailored solutions that meet providers’ specific needs rather than large-scale implementations that may not fit their requirements.
Join us as Lynn discusses his experiences in the healthcare industry and the innovative work being done at HSBlox to drive value-based care forward! Let’s go!
- Lynne’s experience in starting and building companies, and the launch of HSBlox
- Importance of starting with the customer in healthcare solution design
- The modular approach of HSBlox
- The need for innovation to improve outcomes and reduce costs
- The importance of aligning benefit design with value-based care goals
- The role of employers in driving value-based programs
About our Guest:
Lynn Carroll, COO and head of strategy at HSBlox for almost six years, is a high-energy business professional who launched a successful healthcare payments platform business in the infancy of HIPAA compliance and helped lead its growth through the ACA and beyond. An expert in value-based contracts, bundled payments, P4P and global reimbursement, alternative payment models, episodes of care and contract administration, Carroll possesses an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare insurance and integrated payments ecosystems. Among his successful launches: enterprise solutions for premium invoicing and collection, digital payments, patient financial engagement, prospective bundled payments, and value-based contract administration.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- HSBlox website: CLICK HERE
- Lynn Carroll LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Lynn Carroll Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE