Personalizing Healthcare with Patty Hayward
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, I spend time with Patty Hayward, GM of healthcare and life sciences at Talkdesk, as she shares her expertise in personalized patient experiences and the pivotal role of technology in achieving them.
While together, Patty outlines how Talkdesk’s cloud-based contact center technology revolutionizes patient care by seamlessly connecting communication channels and enhancing interactions.
Additionally, Patty sheds light on Talkdesk’s collaboration with Memorial Health Care during the pandemic, showcasing their rapid scaling and innovation to deliver exceptional value to their end users.
Join us for this important conversation as we explore the challenges faced by the healthcare industry, such as technology adoption and change fatigue, and how Patty and her team at Talkdesk are dedicated to personalizing healthcare. Let’s go!
- Patty’s career path and eventual leadership role at Talkdesk
- The importance of personalized patient experiences and Talkdesk’s cloud-based contact center technology
- Challenges faced by the healthcare industry during the pandemic and the role of technology in adapting to virtual care
- Talkdesk’s personalized product for healthcare, integrating with EMR and automating manual processes
- The transformative potential of Generative AI in healthcare and the importance of smartly consuming technology
About our Guest:
Patty Hayward, GM of healthcare and life sciences at Talkdesk, has over a quarter century of industry strategy experience, including at organizations such as McKesson, Medicity, and Humedica. She is an expert in HIE, population health, pharmacy, process redesign for healthcare systems, and increasing access to patient information.
Links Supporting This Episode: