Personalizing Autoimmune Care with Rory Stanton
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
With 50 million Americans living with autoimmune conditions, our next guest is on a mission to bring personalized care to each and every patient.
Rory Stanton, Founder of Aila Health, joins us to discuss how she and her team have built a virtual precision health clinic to empower patients to understand and manage their symptoms with online education, supportive communities, and expert holistic care from their board-certified doctors.
Join us to learn how Rory and her team at Aila Health are taking aim at personalizing autoimmune care for millions of people across our country. Let’s go!
- Why the silos in healthcare served as Rory’s main reason to start Aila Health
- Aila Health’s integrative approach to clinical services for systemic diseases
- The importance of data to Aila Health’s mission on improving autoimmune care
- Aila Health’s migration towards value-based care that provides better outcomes for its patients at a lower cost
About our Guest:
Rory Stanton is the founder and CEO of Aila Health, a virtual-first care platform for patients living with complex autoimmune conditions. She received her MBA from UC Berkeley and her undergraduate degree in Human Biology from Brown University. Prior to graduate school, she led the Digital Patient Product Team at Decision Resources Group, where she worked with life sciences companies to develop their digital engagement strategies to improve the experience for autoimmune patients. Currently, she leverages her decade of expertise in digital health and interacting with patient communities to lead Aila’s product and commercial teams. She is passionate about building consumer-driven healthcare experiences that meet the patient where they are to drive better outcomes. Her mission is to generate new evidence in women’s health, advancing clinical care and research for inflammatory conditions, so that millions who are so often underserved will get access to the personalized care that they need.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Aila Health website: CLICK HERE
- Rory Stanton LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Aila Health Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE