Paving the Way for Precision Health with Joe Cohen
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
Dedicated to fixing his health after suffering from many health issues since childhood, our next guest has dedicated himself and his company to helping others find holistic and natural recommendations based on their health data.
Joe Cohen, CEO of SelfDecode, joins us to discuss how he and his team are revolutionizing the healthcare industry by providing individuals personalized lab-based health recommendations based on their DNA. Additionally, Joe shares why SelfDecode is continually driven by its mission to help people optimize their health.
Join us for the exciting conversation to learn how Joe and the SelfDecode team are paving the way for precision health. Let’s go!
- How Joe’s passion came to be for studying genetics so he can better understand his body and become healthier
- SelfDecode’s evolution to a precision health platform for individuals based on their genetics
- What sets SelfDecode apart from other precision health companies
- Why Joe thinks healthcare is going to become more personalized in the next five years
About Our Guest:
Joe Cohen won the genetic lottery of bad genes. As a kid, he suffered from inflammation, brain fog, fatigue, digestive problems, anxiety, depression, and other issues that were poorly understood in both conventional and alternative medicine.
Frustrated by the lack of good information and tools, Joe decided to embark on a journey of self-experimentation and self-learning to improve his health – something that has since become known as “biohacking”.
After creating the biohacker’s ultimate resource website, SelfHacked, Joe moved on to found SelfDecode, the ultimate biotech software platform for DNA and lab-based health recommendations. Today, Joe leads a team of trained scientists, MDs, PhDs, and skilled engineers at SelfDecode to help thousands of people take their health into their own hands with holistic and natural recommendations based on their own health data.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- SelfDecode website: CLICK HERE
- Joe Cohen LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- SelfDecode Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE