Managing Cognitive Impairment with Dirk Soenksen
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Clear Child Psychology. To learn how they are shifting the paradigm in child mental health: CLICK HERE
The family caregiver’s role has become increasingly prevalent and essential to ensure our loved ones’ health.
Our next guest has dedicated his mission and expertise to create digital health programs to engage members with cognitive impairment via their family caregivers.
Dirk Soenksen, CEO of Ceresti Health, joins us to discuss why he launched his company and the reasons he remains incredibly passionate after eight years of operating his high growth startup.
Additionally, Dirk shares how Ceresti Health improves family caregiver effectiveness by leveraging predictive analytics to reduce hospitalizations and costs for its members while increasing the quality of life for the people Ceresti Health serves.
Join us to learn from Dirk and the inspiring mission he and his team are on as we continue to work together to reimagine how we deliver better health and care for our communities across the nation.
- Why Dirk started Ceresti Health
- What Ceresti Health is accomplishing for families affected by cognitive impairment
- How COVID-19 affected Ceresti Health
- Future trends for the industry and Ceresti Health
About our Guest:
Dirk is co-founder and CEO of Ceresti Health. Ceresti has expertise in virtual care for seniors with cognitive impairment (e.g., dementia, stroke, Parkinson’s). Ceresti Health’s digital health programs engage members with cognitive impairment via their family caregivers. We improve family caregiver effectiveness and leverage predictive analytics to reduce hospitalizations and costs for members and increase the quality of life for caregivers and members. Our customers are Medicare Advantage (MA) health plans and at-risk providers who can realize cost savings in a large, growing, and not-currently-engaged population of vulnerable and costly members.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Ceresti Health website: CLICK HERE
- Dirk Soenksen LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dirk Soenksen Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE