Humanizing the Healthcare Experience with Michael Wood
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
“Sometimes a little revolution is a good thing” are the words of our next guest after his frustrating experience with navigating the healthcare system. Now, he embarks on a mission to disrupt the industry’s status quo to create a long-lasting and positive impact.
Michael Wood, Chief Strategy Officer of Insightin Health, joins us to discuss how his team has built an industry-leading platform to provide a complete personalized member engagement experience for each step of their healthcare journey. Additionally, Michael outlines how his company’s technology leverages quality health plan measurements and member experience along the way.
Join us for this bold conversation to learn how Michael and his team are humanizing the healthcare experience by creating an effective and needed shift in the industry towards a healthier population for health plans. Let’s go!
- Michael’s personal history with navigating the healthcare system that led to his desire for industry change
- What it’s been like for Michael on his unexpected journey as an entrepreneur
- Insightin Health’s aim to work with health insurers to connect the data ecosystems together
- What Insightin Health is doing to improve their front-end user’s experience and positively impact the industry
- Insightin Health’s path towards market consolidation and elevating both mental and behavioral health into the mainstream
About our Guest:
As Chief Strategy Officer, Michael Wood provides strategic consulting and technology guidance to Insightin Health’s customers. His deep insight into the Medicare Advantage marketplace provides the team with a highly informed and knowledgeable view from the health plan’s perspective. Prior to Insightin Health, Michael led program management at Highmark, with a focus on member engagement and member experience.
Beginning with his work for the UK Department of Work & Pensions, Michael has focused his career around complex transformation in public change. An Accenture alum, he spent time working within the Human Change team providing consulting, technology implementation, and business analysis for various direct-to-consumer industries.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Insightin Health website: CLICK HERE
- Michael Wood LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Insightin Health Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE