Expert Coronavirus Updates with Ramin Bastani | Session 26
It is well documented that speed is life in order to battle this global pandemic.
During this episode, I’m honored to be joined by Ramin Bastani, the CEO of Healthvana, to learn how his digital platform is rapidly delivering COVID-19 test results and how he and his company are already preparing for the upcoming vaccination rollout.
I look forward to having you a part of this critically important conversation and to learn how Healthvana is serving health practitioners and patients with its mission to help eliminate COVID-19 with their rapid test result deployment technology and beyond!
- What is Healthvana
- How Healthvana expanded its platform to help battle COVID-19
- Importance of speed and accuracy in delivering COVID-19 test results
- Ramin’s thoughts on the COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramin’s vision on Healthvana’s roles when we go back to normal
- What and how we can help/contribute to Healthvana’s mission
About Our Guest:
A firm believer in putting the patient first, Ramin Bastani has worked at the convergence of healthcare and technology for the last decade. As CEO of Healthvana, Ramin leads the mission, strategy and growth for the nation’s leading patient platform for delivering COVID-19 and HIV-related test results.
Healthvana’s mission is to end HIV and COVID-19. The company is fighting towards these goals by connecting patients and their healthcare providers through mobile technology that feels more like Instagram, and less like Windows 95. Since 2015, Healthvana has helped hundreds of thousands of HIV-related patients and three million COVID-19 patients.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, Ramin has presented at the White House, Stanford University and the National Library of Medicine and many other health-related events around the U.S.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Healthvana website: CLICK HERE
- Ramin Bastani LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Ramin Bastani Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE