Expert Coronavirus Updates with Kitty Kolding | Session 28
With COVID-19 cases surging across the country, it is more important than ever to identify, create, and implement scalable solutions to help detect and track infections in order to help bring this crisis to manageable levels.
During this episode, we spent time with Kitty Kolding, the CEO of AudibleHealthAI to discuss her team’s pioneering efforts of leveraging artificial intelligence as an effective and scalable solution to aid in the fight against the virus.
AudibleHealthAI’s initial suite of products are designed to detect coughs in a variety of sound environments, and then visualize and classify the coughs as being
COVID-19, or any additional cough types, including asthma, bronchitis, COPD, emphysema, and tuberculosis.
I look forward to you joining this inspiring and thought-provoking conversation as we continue to work together to overcome one of the greatest healthcare challenges of our lifetimes.
- How AudibleHealthAI came to be
- How Kitty and Dr. Michelle Archuleta met and joined forces
- The use of AI in the fight against COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses
- AudibleHealthAI in a post-COVID world
About Our Guest:
Kitty Kolding is the Co-Founder & CEO of Audible Health AI. She is a social entrepreneur out to create solutions to help out the fight against Covid and other respiratory health conditions.
She is a born leader, lover of data, fanatic about conceptualizing and building startups, increasing sales velocity and delivering operational excellence. She is irresistibly attracted to the creation of new business approaches that transform what came before.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- AudibleHealthAI website: CLICK HERE
- Kitty Kolding LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Kitty Kolding Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE