Expert Coronavirus Updates with Dr. Uli Chettipally | Session 20
As physicians and healthcare leaders continue to innovate, especially during this pandemic, the needs and use cases for artificial intelligence is becoming more and more prevalent.
AI has the potential to transform the industry in so many powerful ways. It can be utilized to lessen the burden on physicians, improve quality care for patients, and decrease costs for the entire system.
In order to address this important topic, we are joined by Dr. Uli Chettipally in today’s episode. Dr. Chettipally is an emergency physician, innovator, and the author of Punish The Machine!: The Promise of Artificial Intelligence in Health Care, where he shares his invaluable perspective on the ways that cutting edge technology is revolutionizing healthcare research, treatments, and how it’ll affect the industry in the future.
Join us as we learn from Dr. Chettipally how AI can be used to revolutionize the industry and aid all of us during these unprecedented times with COVID-19 and beyond!
- An overview of InnovatorMD
- How can artificial intelligence help empower physicians and the healthcare system during a crisis like COVID-19?
- Dr. Uli explains what his book, Punish the Machine! is all about
- How can we deliver care to patients despite burnout and stress from uncertain times
- Examples of how the industry is integrating machine learning and AI to battle COVID-19
- Tips for physician and healthcare providers who have a solution to a problem within the healthcare industry
- What to do when you have a solution to a certain healthcare problem but unsure of what measures to take
About Our Guest:
Dr. Uli K. Chettipally is an emergency physician, researcher, author, and an innovator. He is currently the President of InnovatorMD, a healthcare innovation company.
As a physician-scientist, he is interested in technology-enabled care. He received the Pioneer Award for Innovation from Kaiser Permanente and Morris F. Collen Research Award from The Permanente Medical Group.
His other roles include President, San Mateo County Medical Association; Chairman, Society of Physician Entrepreneurs, San Francisco Bay Area chapter; Advisor, Mentor, and Investor at various healthcare start-ups. His book, “Punish the Machine! The Promise of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare” is available on Amazon.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- InnovatorMD website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Uli Chettipally LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Uli’s Book: CLICK HERE
- Join our online community: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE