Elevating Patient Engagement with Dave Bennett
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, we sit down with Dave Bennett, President and CEO of pCare, a visionary company leading the charge in patient engagement through digital and mobile technologies. With a storied history dating back 75 years, pCare has evolved from a TV rental business to a cutting-edge patient experience platform integrated with healthcare systems. Dave shares the profound impact of culture on technology adoption and the invaluable lessons learned during the pandemic. Join us as Dave highlights the power of digital transformation in healthcare and how it can improve patient outcomes and experiences. Get ready to be inspired by Dave’s dedication to making a difference in the healthcare industry through pCare’s work of elevating patient engagement. Let’s go!
- pCare’s evolution from a TV rental business to a leading patient engagement company with a 75-year history.
- The vital role of culture in successful technology adoption for meaningful patient engagement.
- Opportunities and challenges in healthcare’s digital transformation, accelerated by the pandemic.
- Heartwarming pandemic stories: pCare facilitating patient and family connections.
- Dave’s passion for healthcare impact and the call for collaboration to drive innovation in patient engagement.
About our Guest:
Dave Bennett’s visionary approach to patient engagement, digital and mobile technologies, and IT integration ensure continuous innovation of the #1-KLAS ranked pCare platform and a company culture dedicated to delighting customers. Prior to joining pCare, Dave served in a variety of executive roles at ViiMed, GetWellNetwork and StayWell. Dave holds a CISM certificate from ISACA and is an active member of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), and the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)..
Links Supporting This Episode: