Cultivating Health Coaching with Marina Borukhovich
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Adaptrack. To learn how Adaptrack is helping healthcare avoid malpractice, burnout & administrative risks: CLICK HERE
After receiving her breast cancer diagnosis, our next guest made it her mission to help others by earning her health coaching certification, which guided her to discover an opportunity to innovate in the increasingly important field of health coaching.
Marina Borukhovich, CEO of YourCoach Health, joins us to share her very personal, courageous, and inspiring story of struggle, despair, and triumph, ultimately leading her to create a global movement to kickstart the health coaching revolution.
While together, Marina discusses how her company came to be, what differentiates her platform, and the reasons why YourCoach Health is experiencing explosive growth.
Additionally, Marina shares how you and your community can get involved in her revolution.
Join us for this heartwarming and energized conversation as we continue to work together to move the health of our world forward! Let’s go!
- How her cancer diagnosis set her on a mission
- Why her family was integral in launching her startup
- Advice for other aspiring entrepreneurs
- How the YourCoach platform is so differentiated
- Marina’s mission around the power of health coaching
- Ways to get involved in Marina’s company
About our Guest:
Marina is a transformative tech leader, an exemplar of the power of health coaching, a breast cancer superhero, and a passion-driven CEO. After moving to Amsterdam and receiving her breast cancer diagnosis, her mission became to help other women feel in control and beautiful. Shortly after her diagnosis, she received her health coaching certification, which guided her to discover an opportunity to innovate in the increasingly important field of health coaching.
She founded YourCoach.Health as a practice management platform and interface for all things health coaching, to kickstart the Health Coaching Revolution. It’s Marina’s mission to bring the power of health coaching to as many people as possible. Out of the office, Marina enjoys boxing, wife-ing, mom-ing and catering to Bentley, her French bulldog and Chief Emotional Support Officer.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- YourCoach website: CLICK HERE
- Marina Borukhovich LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Marina Borukhovich Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE