Building Infrastructure to Scale Provider Services with Cavan Klinsky
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
Understanding firsthand the importance of preventive healthcare after undergoing a crucial operation in high school, our next guest has made it his mission to solve this core pain point for the industry. As the paradigm in healthcare delivery shifts, it’s time for the industry to answer the call of what people are demanding and seeking for their care.
Cavan Klinsky, CTO of Healthie, joins us to discuss the company’s white-label and API platform, which serves as the underlying infrastructure for digital health companies and health and wellness organizations striving to deliver accessible, digital-first healthcare.
Join us to learn how Healthie’s HIPAA-compliant software is elevating telehealth business management so healthcare providers everywhere can focus on offering a preventative, personalized care experience that leads to better health outcomes. Let’s go!
- How Cavan met his co-founder and got involved in the health and technology space.
- Healthie’s mission to help power the digital health revolution.
- What the pandemic did for Healthie and the greater virtual health movement.
- How Healthie’s platform will help scale virtual care initiatives so they can focus on delivering high-quality healthcare.
About Our Guest:
Cavan Klinsky is the Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder of Healthie, where he spearheads the development of the company’s comprehensive white-label and API platform, empowering health and wellness professionals to grow their businesses and build digital-first relationships with clients. He works closely with Healthie’s startups to integrate into other tools used in the growing digital health ecosystem.
From writing the first line of code to scaling an application that powers millions of requests each day, Cavan has built Healthie’s strong, scalable foundation that powers digital health’s future. A self-taught developer from an early age, Cavan has freelanced for different startups, small businesses, and non-profits with a focus on building minimum viable products, and during high school co-founded Gevva, the “First Search Engine to Focus on Getting Things Done”. Cavan completed his first year of college at the University of Pennsylvania, where he met his Healthie co-founder, before dropping out to build Healthie.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Healthie website: CLICK HERE
- Cavan Klinsky LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Cavan Klinsky Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE