A Moment with Mike | Session 7
Besides healthcare, another major industry that is being fundamentally disrupted is the education space.
And since it’s that time of the year again where students head back to their learning environments, this presents exciting opportunities for us to engage with these brilliant minds across the nation and around the world.
During episode 69, I wanted to take a moment and discuss how we, as healthcare executives and leaders, can support these brilliant minds so that we can pay it forward, but to also receive amazing gifts in return.
If you want to learn how you can become a part of the innovation happening in the healthcare and education space, and how you can support these brilliant students that are creating new business models and products, then tune in to this episode and be prepared for actionable steps to get involved!
- Catalyst HTI: Its conception, purpose, and why academic stakeholders are involved
- Why education and academia are talent pipelines for the healthcare industry of the near future
- Approaches you can take to contribute
- How entrepreneurial programs within academic institutions are creating new startups and how (and why) you should be involved
LINKS SUPPORTING THIS EPISODE:
- University of Denver Project X-ITE: CLICK HERE
- Colorado School of Mines: CLICK HERE
- Regis University: CLICK HERE
- Catalyst: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli’s LinkedIn: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli’s Twitter page: CLICK HERE