High Performance Nursing: Build Your Career on Your Terms with Jess Lucia
In this week’s episode of High-Performance Nursing, I have a fascinating conversation with Jess Lucia. She is a nurse and a nurse coach at the same time who has helped hundreds of healthcare professionals be at their best.
Her passion for healthcare professionals led her to become a coach, specifically for nurses. She knows how it goes with being a nurse, and she understands how difficult the job can be.
In our conversation, Jess and I talk about how nurses can find their passion in life and continue to be at their best. She also shares some great tips on how to stay resilient in the nursing profession.
Being a nurse is not easy. It’s a demanding job that can be physically and emotionally draining. However, if you find your passion in life and continue to be at your best, you can make a difference in the lives of others.
If you are a nurse looking for ways to find your passion and be at your best, then Jess Lucia is the coach for you. She understands the profession and knows how to help nurses find their passion and resilience. Her coaching can help nurses achieve more in their careers and find ways to be happier in their work.
-| The Nurse Podcast Channel is made possible with support from IHI. Learn more about how IHI is transforming health care education at IHI.org
-| This episode originally aired on High Performance Nursing on March 14, 2022. Listen, follow and subscribe here.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- All about Jess (0:49)
- Jess’s nursing experience (5:47)
- Jess’s advice to people who doubts on changing career (9:14)
- Why Jess chose to coach health care professionals (13:00)
- Challenges of transitioning from being a nurse to being a life coach (19:28)
- Canada’s healthcare scenario (23:32)
- Making defying decisions for industry or organization leaders (27:16)
- Creating a space for yourself (36:14)
- Jess’s nursing program for nurses (45:17)
- Ideas that can contribute positively to the stress of people (55:45)
- The best advice that Jess could give (56:30)
PS. I have launched my signature “8 week Clinical Career Accelerator Program” to help clinicians (just like you) achieve their career goals, with confidence, clarity and mentorship from me! If this sounds like something you are interested in – reply with the word “Accelerate” for more info!
P.P.S Whenever you are ready… here are 3 ways I can help you build your healthcare career.
1) Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips, strategies, and planing you need to thrive. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO GET ACCESS
2) Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!
3) Check out my Instagram@highperformancenursing and join your HPN peers!