Do I Have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) ?
In today’s episode, Dr. Tara Brandner discusses common symptoms of the disease polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). If you feel you may have PCOS but have not received the diagnosis, today’s episode discusses symptoms of PCOS. Perhaps you are still in high school, enjoying college, starting your family, or already have children, this episode is for you!
Make sure to check out these blogs and podcasts Dr. Brandner has on polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- What does PCOS look like?
- The ugly truth about diagnosing PCOS
- Common supplements and medications used for PCOS
- PCOS lifestyle and management guide
- DOWNLOAD your freebies created by Dr. Brandner!
- BOOK your FREE discovery call
- JOIN the Confident Fertility Academy today!
- Come say hi over on Tara’s Instagram
*Information provided on this podcast provides general health information for educational purposes only. The information provided by me as a fertility coach is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, cannot diagnose or treat any health condition and does not substitute for care from your healthcare provider.