Become a Nursing Creator with Harriet Mary
Who said there’s no room for creativity in a nurse’s career? Many people don’t realize that nursing can be an excellent springboard to unleash your potential to be a creator!
In this week’s episode of High-Performance Nursing, we are joined by the fascinating Harriet Mary as we discuss her journey in being a creator and how nurses can leverage today’s technology to be creators themselves if they’re willing to exit their comfort zone and start doing things you never thought were possible for you!
In today’s world, there are many opportunities to take control of your nursing narrative and make an impact in your career. We talk about how investing in yourself will unleash your true calling and potential!
If you are a nurse who thinks it may be time for a significant shift and perhaps explore your options in becoming a nursing creator, this episode is definitely for you!
- Introducing Harriet Mary – 00:31
- Knowing when you’re out of alignment – 2:40
- 3 questions to ask yourself if you’re feeling lost in your path – 5:27
- The importance of living up to your potential – 12:55
- Understanding how your brain works – 16:29
- The power of affirmations – 18:48
- Getting started to entrepreneurship – 22:17
- What’s it like being an online creator – 26:22
- It’s all about value creation – 29:10
- Starting to talk about money – 30:35
- Finding fulfillment by taking care of yourself – 31:58
- The wonders of setting massive or impossible goals – 36:50
- What it really means when people say no – 42:30
- Harriet and Liam’s impossible goals – 45:00
Connect with Harriet Mary
Follow her on Instagram
CONNECT WITH LIAM CASWELL COACHING
Follow @highperformancenursing on Instagram for the latest career and leadership coaching from Liam.
Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips and strategies to thrive within your career. All new joins receive my Career freebies that have helped hundreds of nurses succeed in their careers! (You must answer all questions to be admitted).
Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!