6 Steps Framework To Get Career Clarity
If you’re feeling lost in your career, or like you’re just not quite sure what you want to do next, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many people feel this way at some point in their lives. The good news is that there are things you can do to get clarity on what you want and where your career is headed.
In this episode, I am going to show you a 6-step framework to get career clarity and start moving forward again. You’ve probably had moments where you’ve asked yourself, “What am I doing with my life?”
It can be hard to figure out what we want to do and even harder to know how to get there. But without a clear idea of what we want to do with our lives, it’s difficult to make progress towards our goals.
One of the biggest reasons for this is that without career clarity, we can’t set effective goals. We might have vague ideas about what we want, but without a specific target in mind, it’s tough to know what steps we need to take to get there.
Without career clarity, it’s also difficult to stay motivated; after all, if we don’t know what we’re working towards, it’s hard to see the point in our efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Step 1: Get Curious About Yourself (3:17)
- Step 2: Learn to Observe Your Thoughts (7:01)
- Step 3: Conduct a Career Assessment (10:50)
- Step 4: Network (12:55)
- Step 5: Sample and Experiment (14:53)
- Step 6: Build a Professional Career Brand (17:31)
PS. I have launched my signature “8 week Clinical Career Accelerator Program” to help clinicians (just like you) achieve their career goals, with confidence, clarity and mentorship from me! If this sounds like something you are interested in – reply with the word “Accelerate” for more info!
P.P.S Whenever you are ready… here are 3 ways I can help you build your healthcare career.
1) Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips, strategies, and planing you need to thrive. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO GET ACCESS
2) Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!
3) Check out my Instagram@highperformancenursing and join your HPN peers!