Healthcare Provider Happy Hour: Why a Focus on Healthcare Provider Retention is More Critical than Recruitment Right Now
In this episode, I’ll be talking about how the pandemic has affected healthcare workers, and why retention should be a priority right now, versus recruitment. I share insights on what the impact of healthcare providers leaving the profession could look like, and how we can work to prevent this from happening.
Listen in to learn:
- What the biggest challenges in healthcare are during this time
- Risks of healthcare staff leaving the profession and why retention is so important
- What we should be focusing on to retain healthcare providers
- How we can bring wellness to providers even during a pandemic
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Washington Post Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/04/22/health-workers-covid-quit/
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!
-| This episode originally aired on September 5, 2023 on Healthcare Provider Happy Hour. Listen, follow and subscribe here.
-| The Healthcare Leader Podcast Channel is produced with support from Provider Solutions & Development, expert recruitment advisors helping physicians navigate their next career move. Learn more about their work by visiting healthpodcastnetwork.com/psd