Tom Smith of Dadi | Transforming Male Fertility
Tom Smith is the co-founder and CEO of Dadi. Dadi, a provider of a temperature-controlled at-home fertility test and sperm collection kit, will encourage men to contribute to family planning conversations and become more aware of their reproductive health.
Infertility has been seen as a “woman’s issue.” However, when it comes to infertility, ⅓ is female factor, ⅓ is male factor and ⅓ is unknown. Tom shares the following during our discussion:
- Why it is important for men to be proactive
- How men can test at home
- What an at-home kit SHOULD test for (they are not all the same)
- What men should talk to their doctor about
- How Dadi is innovating and rethinking the entire space of male fertility
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Referenced in the podcast:
- Take the HUM Nutrition Quiz and Use FEMPOWER to get 15% off your first $29+ order
Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for the latest updates on Season 2 plans!
NOTE: Fempower Health may receive a nominal fee for products purchased. The purpose of the podcast, however, is for education purposes only. Always go to a medical professional of your choosing.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/fempowerhealth)