Dr. Jaclyn Tolentino | The Optimal Way to Treat Hormone Imbalance
Dr. Jaclyn Tolentino is a Board-Certified Family Physician with a collaborative, holistic approach to practicing medicine. She holds a subspecialty certification in Hormone Optimization, has received extensive training in Functional Medicine through the Institute of Functional Medicine, and additional training in oncology nutrition.
Dr. Tolentino shares the following during our discussion:
- How to properly understand the root cause behind your symptoms
- What questions your doctor should ask you
- What to monitor in your body to increase self awareness
- The impact of quick fixes
“If you want to really establish better foundations within an individual’s body, they have to learn about their body. And they have to understand that these symptoms, if you are experiencing any sort of symptom, your body is talking to you and is telling you that there is something wrong.” – Dr Jaclyn Tolentino
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Check out the following:
- Order The Body Keeps the Score
- Check out these related episodes: Balancing Hormones, Tracking your Hormones, Optimizing Nutrition, and What your Doctor Never Told you About your Period
- Take the HUM Nutrition Quiz and Use FEMPOWER to get 15% off your first $29+ order
Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for the latest updates on Season 2 plans!
NOTE: Fempower Health may receive a nominal fee for products purchased. The purpose of the podcast, however, is for education purposes only. Always go to a medical professional of your choosing.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/fempowerhealth)