Escape Diet Cult-ure and Still Get What You Want | Dr. Jenn Salib-Huber
Jenn Salib-Huber is Dietitian and Naturopathic Doctor, and she’s on a mission to help women find food and body joy in midlife.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why 95% of diets fail and the rationale for why we keep trying them
- What intuitive eating and un-dieting your life means
- How to handle that uncomfortable feeling when it seems everyone else is succeeding but you
- Why you should feel hopeful the diet cycle can end today
Discounts & Resources
- Beyond the Scale: 6-week group program helping women “undiet” their lives after 40
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide to Peri/Menopause: online, self-study program
- Hormone Repair After 40 book
- The Menopause Manifesto book
- Hormone Intelligence: The Complete Guide to Calming Hormone Chaos and Restoring Your Body’s Natural Blueprint for Well-Being
- Hormone Repair after 40 with Dr Lara Briden
- A Woman’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting with Dr Mindy Pelz
- Perimenopause & Menopause: The Natural Approach with Dr Jenn Salib Huber
- Managing Menopause Symptoms with Dr Carissa
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, please leave a review on iTunes!
And be sure to:
- Sign up for the Fempower Health Monthly Newsletter
- Follow on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Shop the Fempower Health store for products discussed on the podcast.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
- OOVA.Get 10% off using code FEMPOWER10
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links