Extreme PMS Symptoms: Are they Normal? | Laura Murphy of IAPMD
Laura Murphy is the Director of Education & Awareness at the International Association of Premenstrual Disorders (IAPMD), which offers a lifeline of support, information, and resources for women and AFAB individuals with Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) and Premenstrual Exacerbation (PME).
Laura and I answer the following questions:
- What is PMDD?
- What triggers PMDD and who gets PMDD?
- How can you find the right doctor and get properly diagnosed?
- What are the treatment options?
- Vicious Cycle
- General PMDD Information
- Take the PMDD Self Screen Test
- How to Get Properly Diagnosed with PMDD
- PMDD Treatment Options
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, please leave a review on iTunes!
And be sure to:
- Sign up for the Fempower Health Monthly Newsletter
- Follow on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Shop the Fempower Health store for products discussed on the podcast.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
- Let’sGetChecked – use code FEMPOWER30 for 30% off
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links