CBD: Fad or Fact | Chloe Weber
Chloe Weber is an acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist recently finishing her doctorate. She was inspired to create Radical Roots Herbs both because of her direct experience with rare conditions for both her and her son, Remy.
In this episode, Chloe shares:
- The science behind CBD
- What CBD can be used for
- How to determine whether a CBD product is high quality
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
- Radical Roots will give 40% off for veterans, low-income, anyone with a disability and their caregiver. Email [email protected]
- Fempower Health listeners get 20% off using the code FEMPOWER20
- Meta-analysis referred to in the episode: Potential Clinical Benefits of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts Over Purified CBD in Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy: Observational Data Meta-analysis
- Brene Brown and Simon Sinek episode on Developing and Infinite Mindset
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
More about Chloe Weber
Chloe Weber is the founder and CEO of Radical Roots Herbs. Her life’s work is all about businesses that enable common folks to achieve healthier daily lives. Chloe’s also known to enable and empower those around her to succeed.
The secret to her success is the subtle art of giving a fuck. What else would one do with those close calls in life? Studying East Asian medicine was driven by overcoming cutaneous leishmaniasis, an uncommon parasitic disease. When her son, Remy was diagnosed with STXBP1, a genetic disorder so rare that there’s no other name for it other than the gene that’s affected, Chloe founded a company to make Remy’s personal formula available to all and started a resource website and podcast to help other families. Chloe continues to create herbal formulas for all the people she’s met and still have yet to meet. She simply cares that medicine should be effective and accessible.
Chloe’s making wins and fails for the memoir of her life. Along the way, she’s been invited to share her thoughts on health and medicine at large.