A 6-week Plan to Fix Your Period | Nicole Jardim
Nicole Jardim, a Certified Women’s Health Coach, writer, speaker, mentor, and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormone health.
In this episode, Nicole shares:
- Why the medical system makes it a challenge for women to get the support they need
- A plan for women to optimize their cycles and minimize symptoms
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
GIVEAWAY: Sign up to enter drawing for a FREE copy of Nicole’s book, Fix Your Period.
- Fix Your Period by Nicole Jardim
- The Hormone Reset Diet by Dr Sara Gottfried
- PCOS SOS Fertility Fast Track by Dr Felice Gersh
- PCOS SOS by Dr Felice Gersh
- Body Belief by Aimee Raupp
- It’s NOT Your Genetics, It’s Your Lifestyle: Unpacking the Science of Epigenetics
- Thyroid Disease: You’re Not Alone
- Could Your Unresolved Symptoms Be a Thyroid Condition?
- Achieving Optimal Wellness Through Nutrition
- The Birth Control Controversy: The Period Expert Perspective
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
More about Nicole Jardim
Nicole’s Fix Your Period program empowers women to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines evidence-based information with simplicity and sass. Her work has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of women around the world in effectively addressing a wide variety of period problems, including PMS, irregular periods, PCOS, painful & heavy periods, missing periods and many more.
Nicole is the author of Fix Your Period: 6 Weeks to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps, Manage Moodiness, and Ignite Lasting Hormone Balance, and the co-author of The Happy Balance, a recipe book filled with over 80 hormone balancing recipes. Finally, she’s the co-host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes—be sure to tune into that if you want to learn more about how to fix your period—and has been called on as a women’s health expert for sites such as The Guardian, Well+Good, mindbodygreen.