Autoimmune Disease: An Innovative Approach to Healing | Mette Dyhrberg
Mette Dyhrberg, the CEO and Founder of Mymee, is an economist turned diagnostician, who took matters into her own hands, hacked her own health and soon began helping others do the same. Mymee developed a digital approach to managing autoimmune diseases, like Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s, that will transform the way autoimmunity is treated.
In this episode, Mette covers:
- How Mymee helps those with autoimmune disease
- Examples, including her own story, of how Mymee relieves the symptoms associated with autoimmune disease
- Why those who go through the Mymee program have an over 95% completion rate
- How Healing Works by Dr Wayne Jonas
- The Autoimmune Epidemic by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
- Autoimmune Registry
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, please leave a review on iTunes!
And be sure to:
- Sign up for the Fempower Health Monthly Newsletter
- Follow on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Shop the Fempower Health store for products discussed on the podcast.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links