Replay: Exploring the Potential of Mahana’s Innovative Digital Treatments for IBS
Have you heard? On August 22, Mahana Therapeutics announced a distribution and marketing partnership with Bayer’s consumer health division. This partnership unites Mahana’s proficiency in digital therapeutic advancement with Bayer’s commitment to empowering individuals through cutting-edge digital solutions, all aimed at enabling greater personal health control. The full press release is linked below.
In light of this, we’re bringing you this replay episode with Simon Levy, CEO and Co-founder, and Ann Montgomery, Chief Product Officer at Mahana.
In their own words, Mahana develops digital treatments for people living with chronic health conditions, and their first treatment, Mahana for IBS, is now available as an FDA-cleared app.
In this episode, we cover:
- The founding story and funding journey of Mahana
- Complexities of the end to end patient experience
- The freemium model and how that translates into a PDT
- Evidence generation and FDA clearance process
- Scaling plans for PDTs
Guest Links and Resources:
- Press Release about the Mahana and Bayer partnership
- Connect with Simon Levy on LinkedIn
- Connect with Ann Montgomery on LinkedIn
- Visit Mahana.com
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: