Ep52: Mental Health Care Without The Wait List
In this episode, we hear from Hannes Klöpper, CEO of HelloBetter. HelloBetter, in their own words, wants to empower as many people as possible to manage their own mental health and improve their quality of life – anywhere and at any time, without the wait lists.
In this episode, we cover:
- The origin story of HelloBetter, from university research to becoming a digital therapeutic.
- Structuring a DTx into accessible and consumable courses
- The patient journey, from receiving a prescription to activating and using the platform.
- The DiGA process: evidence, benefits and commercialization
- The reaction of EU vs US investors
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Hannes Klöpper on LinkedIn
- Visit hellobetter.de
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
> Contributing Partners and Sponsors: Akili | Big Health | Click Therapeutics | Lindus Health | Orion Pharma
Follow Digital Health Today:
Browse Episodes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Browse Shows | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram