Ep49: The Evolution of Digital Therapeutics & the Future of the Industry
In this episode we kick off the next chapter of the DTx podcast. We heard you loud and clear – this industry is here to stay and therefore we are moving away from Seasons and going Evergreen – so what does that mean for you? It means we will continue bringing you deep conversations and knowledge from trailblazers, policy makers, associations and of course patients and health consumers.
Chandana Fitzgerald, CEO of HealthXL has agreed to continue being my partner on this podcast asking the tough questions and dive into a short recap of last year’s DTx news but also what we are seeing as some of the key trends emerging into 2023 and beyond.
In this episode, we cover:
- How digital therapeutics have evolved and the future of DTx
- The Access to Prescription Digital Therapeutics Act of 2022
- Digital Therapeutic Alliance approaches to evidence generation and upcoming conferences
- Scaling DTx
- Pharmacy Benefits Management systems
- Navigating Sick care vs Healthcare
And much more!
Guest Links and Resources:
- Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Health Today and the DTx Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading organizations.
Thank you to:
• Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: