Ep03: Deep Dive Inside the Digital Therapeutics Alliance with Executive Director Megan Coder
In the previous episode, Brian Dolan and I discussed the definition of digital therapeutics. The term ‘digital therapeutics’ has been used since about 2012, and in 2017 the Digital Therapeutics Alliance, aka DTA, came on the scene.
In this two-part deep dive we go inside the DTA and in this episode, we start with Megan Coder, the Executive Director.
I remember meeting the energetic, polished, and absolutely no BS, Megan, at the 2017 Frontiers Health in Berlin – yes, when face-to-face conferences were still a thing. At that conference, the DTA was officially launched. I strongly believe this was a historic moment for the overall industry.
Click here to read the transcript
Links and Resources:
- Connect with Megan Coder: Twitter
- Visit the Digital Therapeutics Alliance
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
Follow Digital Health Today:
Browse Episodes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Browse Shows | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: