Good Timing/Bad Timing: Finding Joy In & Beyond the Circumstances
Our Guest: Deidra Washington
Other Guests: Mike Washington
Episode Description: Having a plan for pregnancy and parenting comes in handy. But what happens when things move differently than expected and you have to make adjustments? Deidra Washington and her husband Mike know all about scrapping plan A and finding the beauty in plan B. In this episode, the Florida-based mother and father of two girls get real with Kimberly about facing fears, ditching tradition, and loving hard for the next generation. Grab your tissues because you might find yourself getting teary-eyed listening to this couple’s story of teamwork, family, love, and future-building.
- Catch up on episode extras from seasons 1 and 2 on BIRTHRIGHT’S YOUTUBE PAGE!
- Subscribe to be notified of new episode releases every Wednesday! Love Birthright? Leave a rating and review.
- Get full episode details and transcripts on www.BirthrightPodcast.com
- Join the movement for equity in birth and breastfeeding by supporting our Patreon account. As a member, you’ll get access to exclusive bonus content, Birthright swag, and more!
- Follow Kimberly Seals Allers on Twitter on Instagram: @iamKSealsAllers
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.