E89: Slices of Healthcare Insights with Andy Mychkovsky
Join Sherpa Host Ben Tingey as he interviews Andy Mychkovsky, a growth and product consultant for healthcare startup companies and the founder and writer of Healthcarepizza.com. And nope, it's not a pizza company. Rather, it's a blog that serves up slices of healthcare insights about digital health, value-based care, and other industry innovations in an entertaining and thought-provoking way.
We talk about:
- His decision to strike out on his own as a consultant and writer
- Assessment of the flurry of digital health investment over the last 12 months
- The advantages health systems possess amidst the onslaught of disruption
- A potential playbook for health systems who want to successfully partner with startups
- What he would whisper to President Joe Biden about health policy as he collects the White House garbage
Subscribe to the Healthcare Pizza newsletter HERE.
Support the show (https://healthpodcastnetwork.com/)