E73: Leaps of Faith and Logic – Josh Shabtai of Lowe's Innovation Labs
Learn about the Lowe's Innovation Labs from Josh Shabtai, Senior Director of Ecosystem, and how they use narrative-driven principles to imagine, explore, test. and create the future for Lowe's customers through emerging and exponential technologies. In this episode, we hear from Josh about:
- his background in advertising and video games, including a Star Wars game!
- how he ended up leading one of three Innovation Labs
- a new program, Lowe's for Pros JobSight, which allows plumbers, electricians and other home professionals to consult virtually with customers
- how his team develops narratives with supporting prototype materials to help senior leaders envision the future
– A Sherpa's Guide to Innovation is a proud member of the Health Podcast Network @HealthPodNet –
Support the show (https://healthpodcastnetwork.com/)