E26: Bob Moesta – Following Language & Energy Through Time & Space
Welcome to the Bobcast! We’re thrilled to have our Jobs to be Done sensei, Bob Moesta, sharing his innovation wisdom across a wide range of topics. Bob is President and CEO of The ReWired Group, and one of the pioneers and principal architects of Jobs to Be Done theory. This fascinating conversation ranges from the next steps in his life journey, focusing more on teaching a full range of innovation skills – to his relationship with Clay Christensen – to how his family uses Jobs to be Done theory – to healthcare – and to memorable Jobs to be Done interviews. Wow. If you’re already a follower, you will love this – if you are not familiar with Bob, you will gain an appreciation for a truly brilliant innovator and a generous human being.
There are a number of ways to learn from Bob. We encourage you to take advantage of all of them. Every single time you listen you will learn something valuable. Here are some:
- The Rewired Group – Our Thinking
- JTBD Radio Podcast – Bob’s podcast
- “No one wants a loan.”
- Stern Speakers Profile
- Bob has worked with Intercom. They liked Jobs to be Done so much, they wrote a book about it, and they have a great podcast too. Thanks Des Traynor!
- Unpacking Customer Motivations
- Podcast interview with Scott Engler of The Talent Angle podcast
Support the show (https://healthpodcastnetwork.com/)