Technology for Patient Engagement: Transforming Patient Care for Better Outcomes with Dr Brittney Busse Ep 48
Discover the importance of collaboration, delegation, and community in both medicine and entrepreneurship as Dr. Brittany Busse shares her experience in building a network of collaborators and partners to provide solutions for independent clinics and concierge medical practices. She also discussed the need to prioritize tasks and delegate responsibilities in order to avoid overwhelm and burnout as well as several key strategies for enhancing patient care and growing a successful healthcare business, including leveraging mid-level support and deepening relationships with strategic partners.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The Importance of Sincerity and Congruence in Medicine
- The Power of Synergy and Fellowship in Healthcare
- Revolutionizing Patient Care with Technological Advancements and Health Coaching
- Harnessing Intermediate-Level Assistance for Improved Patient Care
- Cultivating Deeper Relationships for Elevated Conversion Rates
- Perpetual Learning and Personal Advancement in Healthcare
Listen to the episode now and unlock the key takeaways that can help transform your healthcare business!
Listen 🔊to this episode now and Subscribe 🔔 to the Provider’s Edge to never miss an episode❗
Stay Tuned, Stay Successful!
To connect with Dr. Brittany Busse, visit https://www.vitelhealth.com/
We love to hear your feedback. Send me your stories or questions here: SabrinaRunbeck.com/Connect We are here to support you, so let us know how we can further uplevel your success!