A New Era in Healthcare: Regenerative Medicine, Meaningful Legacy, and Collaborative Success with Dr Joni Collins Ep 49
In this podcast episode, Sabrina Roback interviews Dr. Joni Collins, a healthcare entrepreneur and physician assistant who specializes in regenerative aesthetic medicine and precision medicine. Dr. Collins emphasizes the importance of treating the body as a whole and not just specific issues, taking into account a patient’s medical and genetic history to provide the best possible outcome. She also shares her experiences as a medical entrepreneur and the importance of understanding the business aspect of running a medical practice. Dr. Collins also stresses the significance of having a team of people to support you in your business and the importance of authenticity and honesty in the workplace.
- Transformative power of regenerative medicine and a holistic approach to healthcare
- Building strong patient connections for better outcomes and wellbeing
- The role of business owners in medicine, including the challenges, rewards, and lasting legacies
- Fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing for innovation and improved patient care
- Advising aspiring medical entrepreneurs, including financial acumen and passion
- Authenticity in both personal and professional life
- Building a dream team by prioritizing cultural fit and open communication
- Up-leveling your career and life through pursuing passions, balancing work and family, and setting clear goals and priorities
Listen 🔊to this episode now and Subscribe 🔔 to the Provider’s Edge to never miss an episode❗
Stay Tuned, Stay Successful!
We love to hear your feedback. Send me your stories or questions here: SabrinaRunbeck.com/Connect We are here to support you, so let us know how we can further uplevel your success!