Rewrite the Rules of Psychiatry: An Insider’s Guide to Professional Fulfillment with Jay Somers Ep 40
How can integrative psychiatry help improve your quality of life?
Today, we’ll go over the top six things you need to know as a healthcare entrepreneur running your own practice in order to maintain your mental health.
In this episode, Dr. Jay Somers, PA-C, DHSc, at https://psychiatry.vegas/ shares:
- Being a PA can be a flexible and enjoyable job in which you collaborate with other physician colleagues to advance patient care. And you can still be the sole proprietor of your own practice.
- Psychiatry is a vital part of health care that helps people with mental health diseases.
- Chronic diseases can be difficult to manage, even when symptoms are absent.
- Inflammatory cytokinesis and neurochemicals are important chemicals in our body that keep us healthy.
- Pain, stress, fear and all this can be caused by inflammatory changes and neurochemistry imbalance.
- The brain and body are connected, and what happens in the brain affects the body.
Connect with Sabrina:
We are here to support you, and help you elevate your success as a healthcare leader and business owner.
Want to grow your visibility where your messages are heard to thousands of healthcare leaders and healthcare entrepreneurs like you so you can establish your credibility in the field?
Click here to apply as a speaker for our show: