Building a Strong Company Culture: Aligning Values for Success with Terri Yuzon EP 64
Imagine this: while hiring top talent seems like the ultimate route to success as a Healthcare Leader, here’s the reality – a team of experts alone won’t guarantee your goals. Discover how CEO and founder Terri Yuzon harnesses the power of aligning values and creating a company culture to build a successful business, as she navigates the challenges of team building and seeks to educate and grow in the competitive industry.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Explore the value of full-circle healthcare and its natural wellness strategies for a better lifestyle.
- Unveil the transformative benefits and potential of hemp-focused products in dealing with chronic conditions.
- Delve into the dynamic fusion of storytelling and podcasting as a cutting-edge marketing instrument.
- Learn key strategies for assembling a trustworthy team and principles for successful contractor recruitment.
- Realize the significance of syncing values and cultivating a resonant company culture for sustainable business growth.
00:04:01 – Terri’s Journey
00:08:13 – Medical Cannabis
00:10:35 – Success in Running a Company
00:16:05 – Importance of Podcasts in Advertising
00:17:33 – Building a Team of Contractors
00:19:15 – The Importance of Shared Values
00:25:32 – Future Vision and Regulatory Hopes
Links and Mentions:
Listen 🔊to this episode now and Subscribe 🔔 to the Provider’s Edge to never miss an episode❗
Stay Tuned, Stay Successful!
We love to hear your feedback. Send me your stories or questions here: SabrinaRunbeck.com/Connect We are here to support you, so let us know how we can further uplevel your success!