What in Your Life is Impacting How You Show Up in Your Practice Each Day?
Unconsciously, we can easily overlook how something is impacting us in our life. Be it from our friendships, relationships, and the like. But in my case– it’s my mom; a kind and caring person, one of the closest people to me on this earth.
Through my relationship with my mom, I was taught to pour my heart into my work and everything I do– to be sure that I give my all to those that need my help where I can offer it. I like to credit her for this, because so many of my own clients come to me and they tell me that I work with so much heart.
Be sure to tune into this short episode, where I share with you how you can channel these positive things into your life, and how they can manifest in our daily lives.
- Pouring heart into your work
- Being authentically there for your patients
- How my mother inspires me daily
- Keeping boundaries with patients and people
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting with patients to improve their care!