Why Authentic Communication is Key to Patient Care
Today’s a bit of a short episode– but trust me when I say it can definitely be overlooked in our work. Authentic communication is at the root of prime patient care. Not only does it help them heal mentally, but it also allows us to provide them with much better support since they’d be more open to talking to us about their discomforts and how they truly are feeling.
In this episode, I’ll be sharing with you different experiences of mine where communication really played a huge role in understanding my patients pain and care.
- Why I’m so passionate about communication
- An example of authentic communication with a patient
- Why communication is so important
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting with patients to improve their care!