Ways to Begin Transforming a Negative Outlook to a More Optimistic One During Difficult Times in Healthcare
With the great resignation happening in healthcare right now, it can be easy to see how the healthcare system is failing and focus on the negatives. However, in this week’s solo episode, I’m going to be focusing on how we can change this outlook to a more optimistic, solutions-focused one, even during difficult times. I share 4 key reflections to begin transforming your belief into a more hopeful one, and focusing on the areas that you do have control over, and can make a difference in. I recommend we take a look at the future of the healthcare system, and how we can make that vision come to life.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- What 4 steps you can be taking to make an optimistic shift in your outlook
- The power of focusing on your strengths and how to identify them
- Why it’s important to give yourself grace during this demanding time
- How to transform your belief into an optimistic and solutions-focused one
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co