How stress Impacts Our Wellbeing and Our Relationship to Food, with Registered Dietitian and Emotional Eating Expert, Cassie Christopher
In this week’s episode, I am joined by Cassie Christopher, Registered Dietitian, Emotional Eating Expert and owner of Cassie Christopher Health Coaching. She graduated with a Master’s degree in Nutrition from Bastyr University and specializes in helping women in midlife and beyond find the Courage to Trust themselves around food and make the supportive eating choices that bring them health and happiness. Cassie helps women stop the cycle of all-or-nothing dieting-to-emotional-eating so they can develop a supportive relationship with food, their body and their health, so they can eat with joy instead of eating to seek joy.
Cassie and I discuss her personal story of emotional eating, how she identified it, and how self-love & trusting yourself is key to overcoming it.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- What emotional eating is, how to identify it, and how we can begin to heal from it
- The concept of out of alignment eating & all or nothing dieting
- He culture of eating in healthcare and trends she’s seen in the past
- How stress impacts our well-being & eating habits
- Steps you can take today to be more proactive with emotional eating
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Get her free roadmap, “You’re done with dieting but still want to heal emotional eating”: https://cassiechristopher.click/emotionaleatingroadmap
Join her private FB group: facebook.com/groups/emotionaleatingandwomensweightloss
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co