Reflecting Forward: How We Can Better Retain Healthcare Providers in 2022
As we head into the new year, I would normally reflect on the past 365 days, but instead, this year I want to reflect forward. I believe that 2022 will be the year of the healthcare provider, and I will be discussing how healthcare providers can begin defining their values in the new year. I will also share recent findings in a survey conducted on how we can retain healthcare providers during this difficult time, including 6 key initiatives on how to do so.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- How we can prevent healthcare provider burnout & what initiatives are most important to retaining them
- Why 2022 will be the year of the healthcare provider
- What we can be doing to boost employee morale and energy in the field
- How healthcare providers can begin defining their values in the new year
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
‘A Little Raise Makes a Big Difference for Healthcare Employee Retention’ Article: https://www.softwareadvice.com/resources/healthcare-employee-retention/
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!