How We Can Build & Create Something New to Move Forward in Healthcare
Are you looking to move forward and create something new this year?
My word for 2022 is ‘new,’ but not as in a ‘new year’ or a ‘new resolution,’ but rather as building something new. Seeing things from a new lens. In this episode I share 4 key strategies to implement, in order to let go of the past, and move forward by creating something new in the future. I discuss how you can implement these tactics into your everyday life, along with important considerations to keep in mind as you’re doing so.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- What it really means to create & build something new for yourself
- Ways in which I decompress and find peace that you can implement to your everyday life
- Why letting go of the past is critical in moving forward
- How you can be proactive in situations, as opposed to being active or reactive
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!