Patient & Provider Considerations of Building a Health Technology Company in Emerging Markets with Render Health
What factors should you consider when building a healthcare company in a new market? How can technology be used to enhance healthcare provider’s communication with patients?
In this episode, I am joined by Babajide Oke, CEO of Render Health. Render Health is a health technology company that transitions healthcare operations in emerging markets to the digital age, such as electronic documentation for providers. He shares how he ended up starting his healthcare technology company and how he’s building it with consideration of burnout and communication in mind, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Tune in to today’s episode to learn:
- How he saw the need for healthcare technology in Nigeria
- The differences in healthcare between North America and Africa that were considered
- How he found doctors pain points prior to starting his company, to address their specific needs
- Moving from paper and pen to digital, and how this new technology is being received
- How Render Health is working to enhance communication between healthcare providers and patients
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Render Health Website:
Babajide Oke LinkedIn:
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!