How to Manage Toxic Feelings, Stress, and Energy Constructively in Healthcare
How do we let go of what’s holding us down? As a healthcare provider, how can we manage these toxic feelings and shift our mindset?
In this episode, I’ll be talking to you about how to manage toxic feelings, stress and energy constructively, in healthcare. I share insights on how to shift your focus from the negative, to being more appreciative and having a more positive outlook in your work.
Listen in to learn:
- How our feelings can sometimes cloud our reflections
- Shifting our mindset to what we are appreciative for
- How to let go of what’s holding us down and protect ourselves moving forward
- Why agreement isn’t necessarily always a good thing
- The feeling of resistance vs flow and how to achieve this
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!