Are You Truly Reaching Your Full Potential by Focusing on Your Strengths and Weaknesses?
What is it that makes high performers, high performers? What should we be focusing on to really move the needle and reach our fullest potential?
In this episode, I’ll be talking to you about how focusing on our mission, more than our strengths and weaknesses will allow us to grow and feel more fulfilled as clinicians. I share a new outlook on learning and why it’s important to think about what we know, as opposed to thinking that we don’t know enough.
Listen in to learn:
- How to move the needle forward every day
- Why you should focus on your overall mission to truly reach your fullest potential
- How to Reach for Growth Greater than Skill-Level and Competency
- The Indicator of High-Performance and How to Reach This
- The Downsides to Focusing on Lack and a New Outlook on Learning
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Podcast with Lewis Howes and Brendon Burchard: https://lewishowes.com/podcast/e-brendon-burchard-high-performance-habits/
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!