How We Can Begin to Put Our Well-Being First When Feeling Overwhelmed
Healthcare providers have many decisions they must make throughout the day, which can often be overwhelming. So, how do you, as a provider, manage this feeling so that you can make the best decision possible?
In this week’s solo episode of the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour, I will be discussing what you can do in the moment, to manage the situation, and tame the overwhelm in the workplace. I give practical tips and advice that you can apply to help distance yourself, so that you find peace, and handle any situation that comes your way with a clear mind.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- How checking- in with your intentions can help put things in perspective
- Why putting our own wellness first helps us make strong decisions
- What you can do in the moment when you are feeling overwhelmed
- How to distance yourself instead of confronting a resistant situation
- The effects of being conditioned to disconnect from our emotions in healthcare
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!