How To Thrive as Clinicians and Leaders Through Healthy Work Cultures, Featuring MissingLogic
What is the significance of healthy work cultures in healthcare? How do we achieve and even sustain a healthy workplace culture?
In this episode, I am joined by Michelle Troseth and Tracy Christopherson, co-founders of MissingLogic. They help healthcare organizations and healthcare leaders combat burnout through the power of a framework driven approach founded on Polarity Intelligence. The core of their work is leading healthcare organizations through transformational change that results in the best place to give and receive care, and for leaders to live their best lives both personally and professionally.
Listen in to today’s episode to learn:
- How MissingLogic came to be and their mission
- Why healthy work culture in healthcare is so important
- What you can be doing to achieve and sustain a healthy work culture
- How we can thrive as clinicians and conversations to be had with healthcare leaders
- Factors that go into workplace culture to consider
- What burnout is and if it is treatable
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
MissingLogic Social Media:
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!