Finding the Path to Self-Empowerment and Healing from a Patient’s Health Journey, with Sharon M
Conversations with patients are critical for our own growth and development as practitioners, and for the betterment of communication across the globe when it comes to healthcare.
In this episode, I am joined by Sharon M, an educator and online certified health & fitness coach. A year and half ago, Sharon started to experience health issues such as strength loss & vision loss, and has since been managing her journey of chronic health. Sharon shares her personal story from the beginning when she first realized something wasn’t right, to being misdiagnosed, to how she found healthcare providers she could trust.
Listen in to learn:
- What changes in Sharon’s functional status made her realize something wasn’t right
- How her beliefs and persistence helped her get to the root causes of her health issues
- What positive and negative interactions she had with healthcare providers
- How she found the path to self empowerment and healing
- What advice she would give to someone going through a difficult health experience
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!